I'm (obviously) a first time blogger and am probably going to be pretty bad at keeping up with this...but I figured I would give a valiant effort to try and keep my friends up to date on my life as of now. To keep it simple, I lived in Chicago for almost 8 years....and now I don't. But I do have to say, I make Kansas look good y'all. Well, that's probably not true, but I am going to continue to think I do regardless of what you say (you know who you are...Kari...Sager....Kari Lindestrand Sager).
For all of you who don't know me (and by all I mean, the 0% of you reading this) I moved from Chicago to Kansas with my husband Travis for us to start an adventure of a lifetime. That's all I can say about that (for now). I am a teacher (well, trying to be) and am currently looking for a job. Thus all the free time to start a blog.
I have to say, I do miss Chicago like crazy. I miss the food, the beer, people, the energy, the beer, my friends, the lake, the beer, the city streets. Pretty much everything. But, we are getting along in KS just fine.
These first few months will be the hardest and once everything is off the ground and running, I plan on being a freight train the can't be stopped...but much better looking :)
Alright I think that's good for now. I can't give away all the goods on the first day, right? That just wouldn't be ladylike. Your just going to have to come back for more.
As a send off...let's put some photo's up of the ones I love. Enjoy.
This is Travis and I.
These are the Burgh Babes (most of them, but not all).
These ladies share my love of beer.
I just love this picture. Sorry Kristin and Kari.
My little love and his mamma.
My buddy.
Just for fun...
The banana phone. (Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring Ring...)
This is Phil...I just love this shot, what a movie star, eh?
Leif, Phil, and our fish. Hello fish.
Boom.
I have no idea how to turn this...Kristin?
This is just a teaser of all you wonderful people in my life. And, I ran out of pictures of my friends. I need to take more pictures...
love this! and miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou are quite funny when blogging. This is gonna be good.
ReplyDeleteIn regards to turning pics in Blogger, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...I usually go back to the original pic, turn that, and then upload again. Tedious, I know. Keep at it!!