But really, I love beer.
No, really, all of the wonderful things craft beer has done for my life could not have been possible without...wait for it...breweries! And brewers...but, I don't have any pictures of brewers. So, breweries!
Let's take a walk through memory lane and look at all of the breweries (that I have pictures of) that I, and some great friends, have toured. Cue lights...
Okay, this first picture is not of a brewery, BUT it is a picture of my mom drinking her first BEER (which she enjoyed so much, she fought me for the Cantiolln I ordered later in the evening).
PS don't tell her I put this picture up. She will literally kill me. Well, not literally, but she'd be peeved.
This is Travis and Craig and their makeshift brewery at the yard. I love this picture.
These next few ones are at Half Acre in Chicago. Mmmm, yum...Chicago beer.
Now this picture is of the stamp I got at St. Arnold's Brewery in Houston, TX. They had a sweet taproom (huge) and decent beer.
This brewery is the newest location of New Glarus in Green County, WI. They are located atop a beautiful hill overlooking their small town. It's superb.
This is Trav's home "brewery" at our old place in Chicago. Lisa, I hope it doesn't still smell like beer...
This is Revolution Brewing off of Kedzie Ave. in Chicago. LOVE this place.
This is a brewery some of us went to when we met Veeps in Iowa City. I think it was called Backpocket Brewing...but I can't be sure.
This is not a brewery, but it is a distillery...which is cool too :) It is called Copper Run and it is located in the hills of Walnut Shade, MO (yes Nina, there are hills in MO).
I took this picture last night at Cinder Block Brewing which is located in the Northland of Kansas City. They just opened last week and are putting out some great beers. Good job guys.
This is taken at Mother's Brewing Company. This beer is an American Pale called Toe Cutter and you can only get it at the brewery. It's super tasty. So, if you are ever in Springfield, MO grab yo self one.
This is Trav's current set up in the garage in Olathe, KS. Right now he is making a pale, and I can't wait to try it. I like his beers the best. :)
Calling all Babes...if you have any pictures of the other breweries I have toured with you, send the my way! I would love to add more. Gracias.
Cheers, ya'll.
PPS
I'm not an alcoholic.
I can send you Leinie's when I get home...also did you go with us to Metropolitan?
ReplyDeleteAwesome :) and sadly, no, I did not get to go to Metropolitan.
ReplyDelete